Sunday, June 15, 2008

Battle with Intoxication

June 5th, 2008
I am grappling for control of my own brain. Every idea should be taken with a grain of salt, but I'm enthusiasticaly throwing back a shot of tequila, sucking on a slice of lime, and licking a salty wrist as I inhale each new concept of reailty. My attempt to sober up is a difficult one, when so many want to guide my drunken self and so many more would wak past my passed out body on the sidewalk without a second glance. More than manipulation, I am fearful of mass indifference towards my internal plight. I do not even need to reach a conclusion, do not need to resolve this dispute with myself. No one is watching. No one is waiting. No one is anticipating with baited breath. Intoxication with this conflict is taking its invisible toll on my psyche.

No comments: